2020/2021 Seasonal Year - Tryouts and Training Sessions for Players Ages 2012-2002
Pre-Training Check List:
- The assigned Team Safety Coordinator for our Fire FC is Kat Esplin (435-632-3282)
- Equipment - Sanitized prior to training and after training (Spray/Wipes). Coaches will bring all equipment to ensure proper sanitation.
- Parent Confirmed Players Symptom-Free – use the following 3 questions:
- Do you have a temperature at ≥ 38°C (100.4°F) or ≤35°C (95°F)
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, lost sense of smell or taste, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea?
- Do you have anyone in your household that has tested positive for COVID-19, or exhibited a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
Sanitizing Station - pre-training for all players/coaches
Sanitizing Station - during water break for all coaches/players
Sanitizing Station - post-training for all players/coaches
- Water - players to bring their own water - no sharing!
- Mask - for every coach to be worn when addressing the team or players within a 6ft radius
- Compliance with all local and state guidelines
Guidelines for Team Practices:
- Players or coaches with fevers or other symptoms are not permitted to practice
- Practices must be conducted outdoors
- No spectators allowed - No Congregating policy for players or parents in parking lots, at drop off zones, at entrances, or before or after a training session
- Schedule training sessions so that one team/group can conclude and depart prior to the next team/group arriving
- Establish designated drop off/pick up zones for each field
- Injuries - coaches will contact a parent to come onto the field to address a player injury if needed.
- Coach to report any confirmed COVID-19 cases to academy leadership and cease training.
- Each team/club will communicate immediately with the local health department in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 case within a team and cancel all training sessions for that team and any team associated with that coach.
- Do not allow players to share pennies
May 26 - June 1 5:00-8:30pm (Saturday, May 30th 8:00-11:00am).
Training Sessions (we do not have specific days and times set up, but will hold them throughout Little Valley Soccer Fields 4,5, and 6 if permitted).
Guidelines for Parents:
- Confirm child is symptom-free before attending all trainings – use 3 questions listed above
- Players with fevers or other symptoms are not permitted to practice
- Notify coach immediately if player has tested positive for COVID-19
- Parents will remain in the car or at the car during training and will not approach the training field
- Players will wash and use hand sanitizer before/during/after training
- No Congregating Policy - for all players and parents in parking lots and before/after all training sessions
- Disinfect all equipment brought to practice